2009年7月2日木曜日

My Three Favorite Movies

1. Spider-Man


Made In 2002 (released in 2002 Japan)


Actors : Tobey Maguir, Kirsten Dunst


Direction:Sam Raimi


Setting : In New York City


Story: In his childfood,Peter,he lost his parents and was brought
up by his uncle and aunt.
When he is the third grade in high school, he was lackluster
boy, because he could not confess to Mary Jane who live in
neighboring house.
One day Peter’s best friend,Harry Osborn introduced his
father to Peter.
Norman is manager of enormous company Oscope and genius
scientist.
He appreciated Peter’s talent of science.
When Peter visited institute of university, he was bit that
became super spider.
For the moment, something unusual began to happen to Peter…

Recommendation : This is very exciting movie!!
Anyway Spider-Man is cool and gentle.
I think that HERO is perfect man.
But Spider-Man is different from it.
He conflicted on he is Spider-Man.
“ Why is chose me? “,“ Nobady is not understand me. “ … etc
He is gradually growing up from his unstable state.

I think that such HERO is also cool.
Because I became want to support him!!


Sourse : Cheak out these great sites. Imdb is good for general information. Also the Wikipedia. Another excellent site is Spider-Man.


2.Hair Spray



Director : Adam Shankman

Release Date : 20 October 2007 in Japan


Actors : John Travolta, Michell Pfeiffer


Recommendation : This is musical movie.

I was exciting when I watched it.
At first, I didn’t know the meaning of title.
But I saw the characters in the movie is sprayed hair spray their hair.
Heroine is thick girl.

But she is a girl full of vigor and gentle.
I think that her way of life is happiness.
I want to spend every day look her.


Sourse : Cheak out these great sites. Imdb is good for general information. Another excellent site is Hair Spray.


3. Princess Mononoke



Director : Miyazaki Hayao


Writer : Miyazaki Hayao


Actor : Yoji Matsuda … Ashitaka (voice), Yuriko Ishida … (San)


Release date : 12 July in 1997


Story : Set in feudal Japan a time of upheaval of samurai warriors and isolated villages comes this story of a gun-wielding, young brave princess
who was raised by wolves named Princess Mononoke who is sent to an ancient, forested land to defend the forest from human encroachment which threatens to unbalance the forces of nature.

Ashitaka intervenes to stop the two sides fighting and takes San back to the forest, but is injured in the process.
With San's intervention, he is healed of his wounds - but not his curse - by the forest spirit.

Recommendation : I cried when I watched this movie.
Because it is a wonderful story.

It is also good music.
My favorite character is Ashitaka.
He is very kind and gentleman.
He was laid a curse for everybody to help.
But he confront it.
I think that he is very cool ! Anyway all is good.

I love this movie the best of all Jiburi series.

Sourse : Cheak out these great sites. Imdb is good for general information. Also the Wikipedia. Another excellent site is Princess Mononoke.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿